Designing and implementing a Digital Civic Education Program in Uganda
Founded in January 2021, The Citizen Report is on a mission to build a civically engaged citizenry in Uganda using fun and engaging content.
- Muyi is thrilled to have partnered with The Citizen Report Uganda, to design, implement and manage operations for its first 12 months of existence.
- Muyi was responsible for developing sustainable strategies and internal structures for the effective design, launch and implementation of the project:
- Muyi conceptualized, designed, and implemented the startup and organisation strategy of the organization including determining the overall scope, reach and focus of the organization.
- Muyi led human resourcing for the organization including identifying and sourcing the team for project implementation that would be cultural fit. A full-time team of qualified experts has been transitioned from consultants to members of staff.
- To meet the focus areas, Muyi established internal structures, policies and systems including three (3) departments to facilitate success.
- Muyi built the brand identity, assets, strategy, and digital presence for the citizen report. An online audience of over 8,000 followers was realized within the 12-month management period with up to 2,000 of these actively engaging weekly with products and programs.
Some of our content branding and design
Muyi raised over $100,000 in capital to support operations of the organization within the first 6 months of implementation.